Re: [802SEC] Motion re: nNA venues for 2011 and 2012

First,

I am willing to second Carl's motion (but with a friendly amendment).

I can accept booking 2011 as a North American venue.  There is only the
March meeting left and I think Buzz has already worked the deals.
However I believe we should be focusing all our energy on Non-NA venues
after that.

So my recommended motion if Carl will accept it is:

Moved:  That 802 sign no further contracts for NA plenary venues beyond
2011 until we have *viable, affordable* nNA venues in place for 2012.

Until we start getting working non-NA venues, I think we all need to
chip in and assist Buzz. But we need to light a fire underneath
ourselves.  6 years to figure out how to do this is simply too long.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)