Re: [802SEC] Motion re: nNA venues for 2011 and 2012

Matt & Carl,  I would suggest you guys use the week that Paul has given
us to at least get your facts straight before attempting any more
motions.  The deals that have been worked up for SEC consideration are
July 2011 and November 2012 as shown on the attached schedule.  This
schedule clearly shows both the March 2011 and the March 2012 as
reserved for nNA plenaries (and will continue to do so until we have
those in place or we all agree to change our plan).  It also shows that
2013 is wide open so we will have additional options there.  I will also
note that the November 2012 deals include two options for Hawaiian
venues which our members indicated in the survey by Y-381 (70%) to N-167
(30%) they considered an acceptable alternative to a nNA venue.  So
that's a chance to go 1 up.

In a week's time I expect to have all the data for the 2 NA site
selections ready for distribution to the EC for review and discussion
and then we can consider individual motions for those.  I can promise
you that if we get these two choices completed now we will be able to
devote 100% full-time to following Roger's plan for securing "viable &
affordable" (whatever that means) nNA venues for March 2011 & March
2012. So let's all cooperate here just a bit to get us to where we all
want to be.

And if you two can follow Tony's suggestion to actually pitch-in and
help-out, so much the better !!!

:-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing IT
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph: (425) 373-8960    Fx: (425) 865-7960
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com