[802SEC] preliminary information regarding SASB resolutions regarding the 802.20 WG

Dear EC members,

Based on information from the chair of SASB and 802 EC members that were present at yesterday's SASB meeting, SASB adopted resolutions that essentially endorse the positions the 802 EC put forth from our NOV 2007 plenary session.  I don't have the exact text of the SASB resolutions at the moment. I will pass the resolutions along as soon as I get them.

Regards,

--Paul