[802SEC] Results of Standards Board Vote

All,

The Standards Board, on December 5th, accepted the recommendatios of the UCEC to forward the 802.20 draft standard to Sponsor Ballotand to utilize a voting system consistent with that used  by 802.20.

The motion that was approved is attached.

I would like to thank all of the EC for your help, support and guidance in helping to make this happen.

I would also like to inform the EC that I will be unable to attend the January interim meeting and that I have asked Mark Klerer, the Procedural Vice-Chair to act on my behalf at this meeting.

Arnie Greenspan

Movetoapprove802.doc