[802SEC] +++10 Day Ballot+++Opens 06 March Closes 16 March

 All:
 The voting status for those eligible to vote on the motion below is as follows:
CH:  Paul Nikolich   - Did Not Vote
ES:  Buzz Rigsbee    - Approve
RS:  Bob  O'Hara     - Approve
TR:  John Hawkins    - Did Not Vote
01:  Tony Jeffree    - Approve
15:  Bob  Heile      - Approve
17:  John Lemon      - Approve
18:  Mike Lynch      - Approve
20:  Arnie Greenspan - Approve
If you are eligible to vote and did not please try to do so before the 16 March deadline.
Arnie