[802SEC] MI for Approval to Ballot P&P Revision Titled "Creation of Operations Manual"

All,

I plan a motion internal for the closing EC meeting tomorrow.  I
estimate it will take 10 minutes.

I have updated the P&P revision files provided previously to address
(best as I could) all comments provide to date.  The new changes are
indicated with comments as being in response to the 3/16 Sunday Night
Rules session.  The new files are attached.  Note that only the 'Clean'
files will be balloted.  The other files are purely for backup.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow