From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:35
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] determination of unconflicted vs conflicted status of
new EC members

Dear EC members,

We have completed phases (1) and (2) of the 4 phase process outlined in
my 31MAR email below.  On to phase 3--conduct of a UC-EC email ballots.
We'll start with the 3 unambiguous cases first:

Motion 1: "To add James Gilb to the Unconflicted EC"
Motion 2: "To add David Law to the Unconflicted EC"
Motion 3: "To add Bruce Kraemer to the Unconflicted EC"

I'll need a mover and a seconder for each of the above motions before
kicking off the UC-EC email ballots.

The motion of Mark Klerer will be handled separately as I am not exactly
sure how to craft a motion that reflects his desire/concern "I (Mark
Klerer) have not asked to be classified as "Unconflicted". I have
instead asked to not be classified as conflicted."  Recommendations from
a mover/seconder on this item are welcome.

Regards,

--Paul