Re: [802SEC] Additional Program Manager staff support to 802

Paul

I added Kathryn to the EC reflector and the EC web page.

Kathryn, please confirm that you received this email so that I know that
you were correctly added to the reflector.

I also updated the WG chairs web page, all please check it to make sure
it is accurate.

As a member of a wireless group, I want to express my condolences to
Mike Kipness for having to remain our staff liaison. :) :)

Don't worry Mike, it could be worse.  I don't know how, but there must
be something worse than that.  :) :)

Welcome Kathryn

James Gilb