Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ Creation of Operations Manual

Mat, others,

My apologies for being so tardy on my response to this ballot. I put off
typing in my comments until the last moment, and then missed a few days
of work starting on the 23rd. I am back now and have typed in my
comments. Obviously I am too late to vote, but hopefully my comments
will still be of some use.

jl

On 5/12/2008 7:00 AM, Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA) wrote:
> Fellow EC Members:
>

> First I apologize for a typo in my original e-mail on this topic.  I
> failed to update the closing date of the ballot which is May 23rd @
> 11:59 PM EDT.  The closing date was correctly reflected in the ballot
> document itself.
>

> To date I have not seen any responses.  With less than 2 weeks in the
> ballot period I request that everyone please look at the ballot soon.  I
> allocated extra time, but that extra time has already ticked away.
>

> Finally I find that I have a conflict for the first Comment Resolution
> telecom on May 30th that I can't remove.  Accordingly I plan to move the
> telecom to the next business day (Monday June 2nd) at the same time (11
> AM EDT).
>

> Thanks,
>

> Mat
>

> Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
> Engineering Fellow
> BAE Systems -  Network Systems (NS)
> Office: +1 973.633.6344
> Cell: +1 973.229.9520

080409 Creation of Operations Manual Ballot Response Form-jl.xls