[802SEC] 802 Chair's Guidelinesrevision 1.9

Dear EC members,

Attached is revision 1.9 of the 802 Chair's Guidelines. This is a long overdue action item on my part. Other than several editorial changes, the main changes are the addition of items 2.11 and 2.12.

2.11 Chair's guidelines regarding cross WG and TAG document and E-mail reflector access.
2.12 Chair's guidelines regarding Patent Policy announcement instructions.

In order to make the editorial changes obvious, I left revision marks on for everything except the 2.11 and 2.12 additions and format changes.

Barring any objections (that include constructive criticism with requests for specific changes), I will replace the revision 1.8 Guideline with the revision 1.9 Guideline on Saturday 6SEP2008.

Regards,

--Paul