[802SEC] IEEE 802.3 comment on P802.20b proposed PAR

Mr. Klerer:

A general issue applicable to many PARS was discussed during our opening Monday plenary.  IEEE 802.3 chartered an open ad hoc committee to generate comments on proposed PARs.  In reviewing the PARs for this meeting P802.20b was found to be the exception to this general concern.  We commend 802.20 on including a commitment to provide a PICS proforma in the initial project!  Naturally, no response is required from the 802.20 WG.

Bob Grow
802.3 PAR comments ad hoc chair