Re: [802SEC] Mandatory closing reports

Hi Paul,

May I respectfully point out that James sent an email titled 'Agendas for
EC meetings in Dallas and schedule' [
http://www.ieee802.org/secmail/msg11248.html ] dated Mon, 3rd Nov 2008
that stated:

Closing reports - 6 PM, Friday 14, November 2008. Any reports received
after that date will not be posted on the web site and will be listed as
not submitted.

When I failed to meet this deadline - which I admit to and will try not to
do in the future - I assumed that there was no point sending the report as
it had been stated that it would not be posted. Based on your email I will
endeavour to produce the report.

Best regards,
  David

***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org>
wrote on 10/02/2009 13:11:25:

> Dear EC members,
>
> I notice there remain missing closing reports from several WGs going
back
> several plenary sessions.  Please submit the missing reports to James
Gilb
> immediately.
>
> Regards,
>
> --Paul

Now
> > I am sure that these were sent to me and somehow they were lost in my
> > inbox.  So, I would appreciate it if the chairs could provide me with
> > another copy so I can post them.
> >
> > As a reminder, closing reports are due to me no later than one hour
> > after the closing EC meeting.
> >
> >>From the old rules (Mat, have our new P&P and OpMan been approved and
> > posted?)
> > -------------------------------
> > Each WG, TAG, and ECSG Chair shall provide a status report to the
LMSCAll

> > I am missing closing reports from 802.3, 802.11, 802.19 and 802.22.
Now
> > I am sure that these were sent to me and somehow they were lost in my
> > inbox.  So, I would appreciate it if the chairs could provide me with
> > another copy so I can post them.
> >
> > As a reminder, closing reports are due to me no later than one hour
> > after the closing EC meeting.
> >
> > From the old rules (Mat, have our new P&P and OpMan been approved and
> > posted?)
> > -------------------------------
> > Each WG, TAG, and ECSG Chair shall provide a status report to the LMSC
> > Recording Secretary no later than one hour after the conclusion of the
> > closing EC meeting. This status report shall include a description of
> > the progress made during the week, as well as plans for further work
and
> > future meetings. The Recording Secretary shall post these status
reports
> > on the 802 web page no later than one week after the close of the
> > plenary session.
> > -------------------------------
> >
> > Your Humble and Obedient Recording Secretary
> > James Gilb
> >
> > Recording Secretary no later than one hour after the conclusion of the
> > closing EC meeting. This status report shall include a description of
> > the progress made during the week, as well as plans for further work
and
> > future meetings. The Recording Secretary shall post these status
reports
> > on the 802 web page no later than one week after the close of the
> > plenary session.
> >
> > Your Humble and Obedient Recording Secretary
> > James Gilb

> > This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.
This