Re: [802SEC] Emergency Services PAR for consideration at July (San Francisco) Plenary

EC Members,

Thanks for all the comments on the Emergency Services PAR. Based on all the comments received the 802.21 WG has decided to withdraw this PAR from any further consideration.

Based on the interest shown in creating an ECSG for this topic, we will try and put together a set of tasks for the same and bring it for EC consideration on the Friday closing meeting.

Best Regards
-Vivek