[802SEC] TVWS Coexistence SG Extension Request

EC,

                The 802.19 TV white space coexistence SG would like to request an extension to the November Plenary with the intension of writing a PAR.  As you may recall, in March when the SG was formed we agreed to not write a PAR, between March and July.  The SG has discussed it and would now like to write a PAR, so we want the extension to allow for generation of a PAR.

                I have put together a presentation with background material for those who are interested.  It is available on the document server at,

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0051-00-tvws-study-group-extension-request.ppt

James,

                Please include this on the agenda for the closing EC meeting tomorrow.  Thanks.

Regards,
Steve