From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Mike Lynch
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 04:25
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Items for Friday's closing plenary

James,

The RR-TAG has five items for the closing plenary. Based on the success of
the March meeting I propose that we put these on the consent agenda.

With the exception of Doc. 18-09-0082r1 all of these documents are available
on 802.18's Mentor website. The updated version of 18-09-0082r1 will be
posted to the website in the morning.

Comments on FCC Medical Body Area Networks NPRM ET Docket 08-59

Doc. 18-09-0082r1

Liaison  to ITU-R WP5D: Update of Section 5.6 in Revision 10 of
Recommendation ITU-R M.1457

Doc. 18-09-0083r1

Letter to ITU-R SG5 Counselor: Certification of references and transposition
for M.1457 Rev. 9, Section 5.6

Doc. 18-09-0084

Liaison to ITU-R WP5A: Response to liaison statement from WP5A on update of
Report M.2116

Doc. 18-09-0085r1

Letter to ITU-R WP5D IMT-Advanced Workshop Convener: Intention to
participate in 3rd Workshop on IMT-Advanced

Doc. 18-09-0082r1

Regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.