From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Bruce Kraemer
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 08:42
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Request to Approve P802.11n press release

Dear EC members,

The IEEE-SA has prepared a press release to announce the pending Standards
Board ratification of the IEEE P802.11n High Throughput amendment.

This would be released following the September 11th Standards Board meeting,
contingent upon the Standards Board actually voting to approve ratification.

I hereby propose as a 10 day EC motion opening September 1 2009 and closing
September 10 2009:

Paul has designated me as the ballot coordinator.

The motion reads:
"The EC supports the release of the IEEE P802.11n High Throughput press
release by the IEEE-SA, with editorial changes as deemed necessary,
contingent upon the IEEE-SA Standards Board approving P802.11n as an IEEE
standard."

Moved: Bruce Kraemer
Seconded: Mark Klerer

Regards,
Bruce Kraemer

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.