Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Email Ballot +++ IMT-Advanced press release

Roger-

On 9/25/09 7:17 PM, Roger B. Marks wrote:
We would like to immediately introduce an 802 EC electronic ballot to approve an associated press release.
Would you please explain to me what an "associated press release" is?
Is this a typo that should be "Associated Press release" (i.e. a release to the press wire operated by Associate Press, the entity that operates as a not-for-profit cooperative owned by its 1,500 U.S. daily newspaper members)?

Or is there some other meaning for the term "associated" in this context?

Thanks,

        Geoff