From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 06:24
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] FW: Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Home Page

EC Members,

I was requested to forward these links from the FCC website to the EC Reflector.  They may be of interest to our working groups, particularly 802.18.  The FCC is requesting comment.

            http://www.fcc.gov/stage/pdf/Berkman_Center_Broadband_Study_13Oct09.pdf
            http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-09-2217A1.pdf

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520