[802SEC] PARs for March

Dear 802 Chairs

I hope that everyone had successful and productive interim meetings.

Now would be a good time to post any PARs that will be considered at the
March meeting, instead of waiting until the 30 day deadline (which would
be 13 February, 2010, by my calculation).

I will post the documents on the 802 web page as I get them.

Also, I would appreciate it if you can send to me any items that you
might want on the agenda for our opening or closing meetings.  I will be
creating the first draft of the agendas soon.

James Gilb
802 Recording Secretary