[802SEC] ASN.1 Seminar

Dear EC,

IEEE 802.16 has arranged for an ASN.1 expert, Bancroft Scott, to conduct a seminar on that topic on Sunday 11 July. The primary focus is on 802.16, but it appears that the room will be large enough to accommodate a few other people. Any other IEEE 802 participants who wish to attend should notify Bancroft, since he is tracking the anticipated attendance to match it with the space.

Regards,

Roger