From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Mike Kipness
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:44 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE 802.11p press release for review

Dear EC members,

Attached please find the press release for IEEE 802.11p and please add
this to Friday's Closing EC Agenda to be voted on. Thanks

Sincerely,

Michael D. Kipness
Program Manager
Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards Activities
+1 732-562-3810 Voice
+1 732-562-1571  Fax
 m.kipness@ieee.org

IEEE: Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of
humanity.