[802SEC] 802.16p Updated PAR addressing comments

Dear EC Members,

We thank the 802.11 and 802.19 WG and Pat Thaler for the comments on the 802.16p PAR.

802.16 WG has updated the 802.16p PAR addressing all the comments we have received.

I'm attaching the updated PAR on behalf of the WG.

We will be sending detailed responses shortly as well.

Thanks & best regards,
jose

Jose Puthenkulam
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group
Wireless Standards and Technology,
Mobile Wireless Group, Intel Architecture Group
Intel Corporation, 2111 NE 25th Avenue, JF3-336, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Desk: +1-503-2646121; Cell: +1-503-8038609