From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:52 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802 EC Interim Meetings Proposal

Hello EC members,
   This morning during the  EC meeting on "Interim EC Teleconference-develop scope and purpose parameters" we created the attached slide set.
As of now, I cannot get an EC-number from mentor, (It says I have access pending).
I apologize for attaching the document rather than a link.
Regards,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy