To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:06 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Updated minutes

All

I have posted updated opening and closing minutes for the July meeting. The changes (editorial) are all on the first page in the list of EC members.

The biggest change was that I was still calling 802.19 a TAG. I think it is about time that I promoted Steve to be a WG chair. Also, the term "Working Group" was missing from the title of some of the other chairs. I added "Emergency Services Working Group" as Geoff's title, but I am open to any (non-obscene) suggestions. :)

The updated minutes can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2010-July/index.shtml

I have also posted the minutes from the conference call to http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/index.shtml

All three documents will be on the consent agenda for approval at our Monday meeting, so take some time to find all my mistakes.

Thanks

James Gilb

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.