[802SEC] Agendas for November plenary posted

All

I have posted the draft opening and closing agendas to mentor (http://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/documents) and I have added them to the web page for the November plenary at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2010-November/index.shtml

Note that we will be starting the closing plenary with 802.15 items as part of our rotation through the WGs (802.16 will be first in March 2011).

Please review and send me any updates as soon as possible.

Again, as a reminder, the approval of the minutes from the opening and closing meeting in July as well as the October conference call is on the consent agenda for the opening meeting in November. If you have any corrections, it would help to have them in advance of the meeting.

James Gilb