From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:01 PM
To: Roger B. Marks; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Singapore plenary session tutorials

Hi Roger,

I support the concept for the Singapore session.  I think I'd like to see
how we operationalize it there  (guest badges, meeting room impact, etc)
before making it a general policy for other sessions.  I'm assuming we would
do some sort of motion to formalize a decision for the Singapore session
once we establish that we have consensus.  I'm assuming we would run the
motion on the reflector rather than wait for the Singapore session itself.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.