[802SEC] Bombay Letter

HI Guys,

I went to read the document on the 18 reflector in response to IIT Bombay, and attached below in the references was the apparent communication that
came to IEEE802 from TECIT...I was not able to open it. It told me that it was an ArchExch.doc that word did not recognize. So I looked elsewhere to find it.
May I make one suggestion.
As has been done in many other documents that go to the FCC, the ITU, and other countries from 802 WG's  through 18, could you list the four questions and the Chart in the document that
you are responding to? It is editorial to do this... but it would make things clearer
and in one letter without wondering who can open what attachment. The 4 questions being asked are short, the chart is small, it is an editorial adjustment, and
I believe, a format that is most frequently used to respond. The response is the same to all four questions, and the chart explanatory with 2 lines of boxes, so nothing
in the letter changes except insertion of these 4 questions and chart that the letter addresses.

Sincerely,
Nancy