[802SEC] P802.1Qbh PAR modification

EC colleauges -

During discussion of this project, 802.1 has decided that there are further
modifications to this PAR that are required, the details of which will need
more detailed discussion within the WG this week and during the May interim.
We have therefore decided not to submit a PAR modification at this time. It
is anticipated that we will be bringing a revised PAR modification to the
July Plenary.

Regards,
Tony