[802SEC] Agenda Items for Closing EC meeting

James,
   Please add two Agenda Items for early in the closing EC Agenda.
Paul requests that we use the indicated Agenda item numbers.

"3.02. MI    March 2012 -- Melbourne vs. Hawaii     10 "

"3.03. MI    Meeting Planner Contract Extension       5"

I plan to bring the following motion to the group as part of item 3.03:

"As provided in the "Meeting Planner - Master Services Agreement",
Move to extend it for a period of 3 years, and authorize
the Executive Secretary and Treasurer to oversee finalization of the
extension details.

Move: Jon Rosdahl
2nd: Bob Grow

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy