[802SEC] Updated spreadsheet for 802 Overview and Architecture letter ballot.

All

I have updated the comment spreadsheet to version 0.3 and I have assigned all the unresolved comments. I have also submitted it for posting to the 802.1 document site. The results for assigned comments are:

Gilb	136
Law	11
Das	5
Kraemer	3
Nikolich	3
Thompson	2
Mody	2
Jeffree	14
Group	1
Thaler	3
Kraemer/Thaler	1
Thompson/Jeffree	2

If you have been assigned comments, please review them to see if you are the correct person to resolve the comment.

As our interim meetings are coming up, this would be a good time to work on those resolutions with your group.

As I have the most comments, if I finish writing my suggested resolutions before you complete yours, I will mercilessly ridicule you at my earliest convenience. ("No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.")

James Gilb