Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Request To Hibernate 802.17

APPROVE
    Geoff

On 195//11 9:26 AM, J Lemon wrote:
Dear EC,

Paul has authorized me to conduct a ten day EC mail ballot to approve hibernating the P802.17 WG.

Background:
802.17 has finished all planned work. The revision of 802.17, 802.17-2011, has just been approved by the SASB. The 802.17 WG has approved being hibernated and asked me to ask you to hibernate the WG.

Regards,
jl

Motion:
Move to hibernate the P802.17 Working Group.

Moved: John Lemon
Second: Tony Jeffree

Start of ballot: Thursday, May 19th
Close of ballot: Sunday, May 29th, 11:59 p.m. AOE