Re: [802SEC] FW: The Fairmont Empress ~ Victoria Turns 150 Offer!!

Whoops,  Of course,  sorry, an unintentional mental substitution, but
nevertheless it is a great deal and Victoria is a fun place to be.      J

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:

Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee

IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager