Re: [802SEC] Proposal for Editions

Paul-
I have attached my comments as tags to the PDF.
I have (perhaps inadvisedly) used the term "reaffirmation" in my critique. I realize this is an obsolete term at this point. On the other hand, its requirements were well-understood and quite specific. So at this point when reaffirmation is fresh in our memory, it is an accurate reference point.

My comments are down in the details. Mr. Grow's comments (which I read after I created mine) are more from the overview point-of-view. I support them completely. Having the consolidation process tied up in a "rule set" tends to make our difficult document management problem even more difficult.

Best regards,
Geoff