Re: [802SEC] Proposal for Editions

I should have added to this...in WGs where a number of amendments to a
single base standard are being processed simultaneously, as has been the
case in 802.1 for some while, the availability of an up-to-date
consolidation of all published material considerably aids the development of
further amendments. So for me, focusing the generation of consolidations
solely on the need for base text for a revision only deals with half (or
maybe much less) of the problem.

Regards,
Tony