From: Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee <BRigsBieee@COMCAST.NET>
Sent: 02 November, 2011 13:12
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] VeriLAN, projectors, and interims

It is $200. per week for medium projectors, and $400. per week for large
projectors.  Bob's Wireless meeting typically uses 14 small and 2 large =
$3600 for the week, which is way less than what a hotel AV Service would
charge for equivalent projector rentals (>$20K++).  I believe 802 should be
willing to share our good deal for Plenaries to support our WG interims
during these difficult economic times as it is hard enough to find hosts
without adding to their burden or further raising the reg fees.

Thanx, Buzz
Please note my contact info:
Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee
IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager