[802SEC] IEEE 802 University Ad Hoc

All,

As you may recall I was chartered at the IEEE 802 closing plenary in November to chair an IEEE 802 University Ad Hoc, details of the proposals can be found at <http://www.ieee802.org/secmail/pdfw8Hq5wmZGj.pdf>.

I would therefore like to hold the first meeting of the Ad Hoc early in the New Year, please could you therefore indicate your availability for a one hour call <http://www.doodle.com/53f6dqgz764eseib>. Please feel free to forward this link to anybody I have missed.

Thanks and best regards,
  David