Re: [802SEC] PARs for March

Dear Tony

The correction has been made to the website, as you have requested.

James Gilb

On 02/13/2012 01:30 PM, Tony Jeffree wrote:
James -

The first one on the list should read:

    802.1AX-rev, revision to 802.1AX link aggregation, PAR and 5C

There is an existing AXbq PAR that will be withdrawn at the same time, as
the revision encompasses all of the changes currently being made under AXbq.

Regards,
Tony