From: apurva mody [mailto:apurva_mody@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:04 PM
To: MJLynch@mjlallc.com; john notor
Subject: Please Send Document 30, Rev 2 to the EC Reflector

Michael, John,

I talked to Paul, and he has suggested that we send Document 30 Rev 2 to the EC reflector as soon as possible so that EC members have a chance to read it ahead. This will help to minimize the discussions at the EC meeting.

Thanks
Apurva
Apurva N. Mody, Ph. D.
Chair, IEEE 802.22 Standard Working Group (www.ieee802.org/22<http://www.ieee802.org/22>)