Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE 802 Comments Supporting License-Exempt Usage of TV White Spaces

Mike,

I think that would be a good step. However, I'll maintain my disapprove because it doesn't change the fact that the principle has already been violated. The document is already available to the world, on both Mentor and the EC reflector archive, without the draft marking.

Roger