[802SEC] 802 Smart Grid ECSG announcement

Dear WG chairs

Please forward this to you working groups.

In Atlanta, the 802 Smart Grid Executive Committee Study Group (SG ECSG) will be meeting:
Wed 13:30-15:30 (Wed PM1)
Thu 10:30-12:30 (Thu AM2)
Thu 13:30-15:30 (Thu PM1)

PAP2 will be discussed in the Thu AM2 session.

We have a new, nifty, keen, shiny, mentor document archive:
http://mentor.ieee.org/802ecsg-sg/documents

Our agenda has been posted to our
https://mentor.ieee.org/802ecsg-sg/dcn/12/sg-12-0001-02-00sg-may-2012-agenda.ods