Re: [802SEC] Minutes

Clint

The conference call minutes are found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/Conference-calls/Conference-calls.shtml

which is referenced on the 802 home page (http://www.ieee802.org) under the link titled "Conference call schedule and minutes"

As for the incompleteness of the minutes page, I didn't delete any minutes, so if they are not there, then we don't have an electronic copy of them. Some day I will convert the .wri files into something more readable, say PDF. I probably have some sort of program that runs on Linux that can read them.

James Gilb