[802SEC] IETF new-work mailing list action item

Dear Colleagues,

We took an action item from the IETF/IEEE 802 leadership meeting to review and update the people currently subscribed to the IETF new-work mailing list.

Description of the new-work mailing list:
This is a closed/subscription-only mailing list. The audience is limited to representatives of SDOs (Standards Development Organizations) and the purpose of this list is to exchange (early) information about work going on in each organization.

If you know who is currently subscribed to the list for IEEE 802 please let me know. Paul Congdon probably is since he has forwarded emails from it.

I think we should have 2 or 3 people subscribed.

We said we would send our proposed PARs to the list to help IETF folks. We should discuss how to ensure that happens. Perhaps sending a link to the PARs page when it’s updated 30 days before a plenary?

Regards,

Pat