[802SEC] IEEE 802 WG and TG reflector policies

This is another action item from the IETF/IEEE 802 leadership meeting.

There is a perception that at least some groups have restrictions on joining their reflectors that make it difficult for IETF participants to contribute without attending an IEEE 802 meeting. We agreed to look at our policies and see what could be done.

To start off, WG chairs, please send me your group’s requirements for joining your WG and TG reflectors. I’ll compile the results.

Regards,

Pat