[802SEC] reminder: agenda items requested for November 802 EC Workshop

Folks,

I'd like to remind you about the November 802 EC Workshop:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2012_11/workshop2012.html
and the actions needed to move forward with planning.

(1) There are only a few items on the agenda issue list so far. We'd like to have a thorough list by Oct 2, so we can firm up the agenda during the EC telecon of Oct 9. I encourage you to post up your ideas (even if you don't have time to flesh out the details) using the Agenda Issue Request Form. Please keep this opportunity in mind over the next few weeks so that, if you come across an issue that might be resolvable (or at least worthy of discussion) at the workshop, you put it on the list before you forget.

(2) If you intend to attend but are not yet on the Attendance List, please add your name using the Attendance Registration Form.

Thanks,

Roger