[802SEC] Rules issue on Procedure for PARs

In working on text for the RFC on how IEEE and IETF work together, I noticed that the second paragraph of 11.2 of the Operations Manual (the subclause on 802 approval of PARs) says that PARs are to be accompanied by “a work plan for the development of managed object definitions, either as part of the PAR or as part of an additional PAR”.

I haven’t seen any PARs accompanied by such a work plan (beyond some PARs having the words “managed objects” in their scope). Looking at recently approved PARs, there are PARs that don’t include even that.

Should we remove this requirement since we aren’t enforcing it?

Regards,

Pat