Re: [802SEC] Edited OM uploaded

All

I failed to actually update the web page until today, so now the documents are actually available at:

http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

The current OM is named:

IEEE_802_LMSC_OM_approved_120725.pdf

The last P&P approved by the EC is named:

IEEE_802_LMSC_PandP_approved_120720.pdf

However, this had not been approved by AudCom as it doesn't conform to the current baseline. We will be considering and updated version to submit this November that does conform with the baseline.

James Gilb