[802SEC] Fw: Slides for revision PARs and rollups

Dear EC--attached are the slides Lisa will be presenting.  Regards, --Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Lisa Perry" <l.perry@ieee.org>
To: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Sent: 10/1/2013 10:01:30 AM
Subject: Slides for revision PARs and rollups

Hi Paul,

I'm sorry that I didn't send these to you earlier. I just got back into the office yesterday after business travel.

Attached are my slides related to 4.02 agenda item for today's call.

Please review and let me know if there is something that I missed. If you prefer, you can call me at 732-850-3742.

Thanks,
Lisa
Lisa Perry
Program Manager, IEEE-SA Technical Program Development
732-562-3942