Re: [802SEC] seeking Hans Karlsson Award nominations

got forgotten on the call

On 10/3/13 5:33 AM, Tony Jeffree wrote:
Did this get forgotten on the call...or did I blink and miss it?

Regards,
Tony

On 18 September 2013 19:17, Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org> wrote:
All-
Just for the record, 802 has done well here.
The past awardees that we have are:
    2013    Brian Kiernan
    2011    Art Astrin
    2001    Vic Hayes
I hereby acknowledge that my position as Paul's official "nettle" probably disqualifies me on the basis of my "dedication to diplomacy"

If we actually want to proactively do something then we probably should give the topic a few minutes on the Oct 1 phone call agenda.

Best regards,
    Geoff