From: Jodi Haasz <j.haasz@ieee.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 16:50
To: Michael Lynch <MJLynch@mjlallc.com>
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Updates to IEEE 802 Liaison Listing

Dear Mike:

Answers to your questions are as follows:

First, when did Satoshi Imata’s role evolve into that of liaison to the ITU-R?

Mike - As far as the list goes, this is the information that I was provided.  Roger, of course, can make a change to this.

Second, as you are aware IEEE SA now has an MOU with TIA. This relationship is in an early stage. When you have time we should discuss the relationship that exists between TIA TR-51 and IEEE 802 or the IEEE SA or IEEE 802.15.4. The most recent liaison from TIA was co-signed by myself and a TIA official.

Mike - Happy to discuss via telephone.  I am currently traveling on business attending meetings and will not be back in the office until 29 October.  Please let me know what date/time will work for you.

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
Standards Strategist
Global Activities
IEEE Standards Activities
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity