[802SEC] Updated rule change proposal.

All

It has come to my attention that a paragraph in the Quorum subclause of the WG P&P was inadvertently deleted (i.e., there was no motion from the EC to remove it).

Just to be on the safe side, I am going to ask for approval by the EC to put it into the next version of the WG P&P. The updated proposed rule changes have been posted to Mentor at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0053-02-00EC-proposed-rule-change-for-november-2013.pdf

James Gilb